- Food donations for the plunge– Caitlin and co. are making progress.
- Go to Mertz and all of the other dorms to get people involved! Organize floor teams, or just ask people for their spare change. Every dollar makes a difference!
- Megan’s mom is going to help with fundraising (Thanks Mrs. Mercer!)
- Here's a new fundraising idea: get a business or corporation to sponsor you – they can give you a donation and you advertise their logo at the plunge, etc.
- Can we get student reps from Red Bull at the plunge?
- Towels from Halas?
- Get RAs involved! – by involving RA's and the resident hall association we can get extra people and funding for the plunge.
- Oatmeal at the plunge - cheap, easy, delicious and hot!
Make sure to come to this weeks meeting and help out with pre-plunge planning...ONLY 3 MORE WEEKS UNTIL THE 2009 IC PLUNGE!