This week we had a lot administrative business to take care of, but it paid off after we passed two new amendments to the constitution!
(1) In the event that the president(s) are no longer able to perform their role(s) as president(s), the vice president will move into the presidential role and an open election will be held to fill the resulting empty executive board spots. PASSED
(2) In the case of the above situation (of an unscheduled election, in the fall semester) voting must be restricted to members who have been involved in IC for at least one semester. PASSED
We will also be voting via email for the following executive board positions:
OPEN EXECUTIVE BOARD POSITIONS:
(2) VICE PRESIDENT
(1) EIO - Executive Intelligence- Organize Monday meetings & inform group on relevant invisible conflicts.
An email will be sent out with the nominations, be sure to have your vote in by Saturday night at 6 p.m.!
Sign up to help with the Wellness Center Org fair: contact Elena (Ecolas@luc.edu)
Or sign up to help with the Benefit Concert: contact Erin (Erinpophal@gmail.com)
And here are some exciting events being sponsored by other Loyola organizations, and IC members:
- Documentary showing, Monday night – Holler to the Hood: the Real Cost of Coal Life, in the Life Science Building Room 172, 7:00 to 9:00 P.M.
- Fundraiser for Feed The Children at McFaddens, 9:00 to 11:00 P.M. 15$ All proceeds go to feed the children (All you can drink!)
If you have anything you would like to be posted on the blog, email me at: ERINPOPHAL@GMAIL.COM
Don't forget to vote, and see you guys next Thursday!